In order to apply you will need the following:
- Passport size photograph (either jpeg or png image only)
- Receipt of Prospectus Purchase (Rs. 200) – available at the office
- Std. X marksheet
- Std. XII marksheet
- Std. XII Leaving Certificate
- Std. XII Passing Certificate (Provisional Certificate in the case of NIOS students)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of residence – either previous month’s electric bill or landline phone bill
On completion of the application form submission, you are required to submit the same to the Office within 2 days. An interview will be conducted and admission will be offered to candidates based on the management’s discretion.
Declaration by Applicant
I certify that the above information given by me in this application form will be true and correct. I agree that St.
Andrew’s Educational Foundation’s CCHMCT shall not be liable in any respect if my application is rejected or my
tenure terminated because of wrong information or omissions made by me in this application form. I understand
that if selected, my continuation in the programme is subject to being declared medically fit by a registered
government doctor. I also undertake that if selected, I will abide by the rules and regulations of the college, in
order to ensure my personal and professional development.
In acceptance of the above, please click on the links below to apply.