Eligibility & Registration
- In order to join the Certificate Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, the applicant should have successfully completed the Higher Secondary Certificate (XII – Passed) or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board.
- A good understanding of written and conversational English is essential.
- Graduates from any stream can also enroll for this Course.
- The applicant is required to fill in the application form online in block letters and submit it along with two passport size photographs and a photocopy of all the certificates.
- Registration fees must be paid in full when application is made, accompanied by the application form.
- The Course fees of Rs. 55,000/- are payable by Cheque, Pay Order, D.D. or Cash – favouring St. Andrew’s Educational Foundation – CCHMCT
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- The registration and enrollment is not transferable.
- The Institution will retain the Original XII Marksheet, Passing Certificate and Leaving Certificate till the completion of the Course.